“I'm still a little bit in shock,” Linda Binkley of the Bulverde Area Humane Society said. “I don't think I've ever quite seen animals in this condition before."
Since the owner moved out of the home, the dogs have had the run of the place.
The home was so filthy, rescuers had to wear protective booties over their feet to walk around it. They told News 4 WOAI Wednesday that the home was the worst case of animal neglect that they have seen.
Yuck. Be sure to watch the video at the link. It's amazing.