Saturday, November 15, 2008

Elsie escapes!

The Borden cow is on the loose in San Antonio.

Here’s a story about a cow and it's not your ordinary cow. On Friday evening, police were searching in some NE San Antonio fields for Elsie, the "Borden" cow. And that’s no bull.

The bovine fugitive got away from its handler while doing a promotion at the Sam’s club at I-35 and Judson. Elsie hoofed it across the highway and is now lost in about 200 acres of land.

...

Elsie has been missing for several hours and searchers are doing their udder-most to lasso her.


(from WOAI-TV)

It's a funny story, but if you click on the link to read the rest of it, get ready for some more bad cow puns.

1 comment:

Kels said...

lol I should've looked for her! That Sam's Club is close by to me! Plus, she shares part of my name... we're kindred spirits that cow and I... (Elsie... Kelsie) ;)