Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Mother Shot Son, Police Say"

Some families need to work on their conflict management.

From KSAT-TV:

SAN ANTONIO -- A mother shot her son at a home early Friday on the city's northeast side, police said.

Martha Sam, in her 50s, and her son, in his 30s, got into an argument when she refused to make him a pizza at their home in the 300 block of Cresham at 2 a.m.

Sam told police her son became angry and they started arguing, and he pushed her down.

Fearing for her life, Sam grabbed a pistol and shot her son in the abdomen.


I bet there's a lot more to this story than just a pizza.

2 comments:

Kels said...

LOL I'm sorry but what the reporters are trying to insinuate about this all being over pizza is HILARIOUS!

"WOMAN! Get in there and make me a pizza!!!"

Seriously?!? I'm sure he wanted a beer, too.

AlanDP said...

Cresham!!!

(Shudder).

Another of my "favorite" neighborhoods.