Monday, February 04, 2008

"Man Robbed Store Of Cash, Tamales"

Well, I guess robbers get hungry, too. And this is San Antonio. And the tamales were Delicious.

KSAT-12 has the story:

The suspect allegedly walked into the Delicious Tamales restaurant on the 3500 block of South Presa Street, pulled out a gun and demanded cash from a store employee.

Police said the man took an undetermined amount of cash along with a dozen tamales before locking the employee in an oven.

The oven was not turned on, according to investigators, who said police arrested the suspect in the 100 block of Arlington Court with evidence linking him to the crime.


I wonder what that evidence was. Husks?

And the next question is, If they were "delicious" tamales, why take only a dozen?

4 comments:

Kels said...

lol I began reading your blog because of a mention on another... and I must say I am pretty much always entertained... :) Kudos, Edvard! (RDRR... I know you're not really Edvard... but that it how I will refer to you evertime I comment from this point on)

AlanDP said...

I wouldn't have taken any of them. We were treated to Delicious' tamales at work around Christmas last year and they were NOT good. The masa fell apart, and seemed not to have been throughly cooked. Also they were quite greasy.

Albatross said...

I think Delicious tamales were much better years ago. Maybe that's because I was younger and didn't know better, or maybe that's because they actually were better. Either way, it's good to know I'm not alone in thinking that they are not the best today.

Albatross said...

Kels, thanks for stopping by!