Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Someone who needs to be taught how to think more

Did you think no one would notice your freakin' huge bus!??





SAN ANTONIO -- News 4 WOAI has obtained an update on a school bus driver who drove through a rail road crossing to beat a train.

A viewer used a cell phone to capture video of the incident, which happened about a about a week and a half ago on Basse Road, just west of US-281. We learned the driver is from the school right down the street, the School of Excellence.
(from WOAI-TV)

Supposedly the driver was disciplined, but the story doesn't say in what "excellent" way that was.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Oh man, if my kids went to that school (which they don't--I was warned off it by a woman who works for juvenile probation & who told me she has a lot of clients there) I would be raising holy hell until I had that driver's head on a pike.