Wednesday, April 01, 2009

"Man Pepper-Sprayed, Shot At"

If you ever find yourself hanging out in front of your house at 3:00 in the morning and some strangers stop and start talking to you, they most likely aren't trying to be your friend. Go inside.
A 20-year-man was pepper-sprayed and shot at by three men who ambushed him outside his home early Wednesday on the city's west side.

Police said the man was smoking a cigarette outside his home in the 200 block of Segura Street at 3 a.m. when three men in an sport utility vehicle confronted him.

After one of the men asked the victim if he lived in the neighborhood, one of the men sprayed him in the face with mace or pepper spray, police said.
(from KSAT-12)

They guy's fine, apparently, but I hope he's learned to be a little more cautious late at night.

3 comments:

AlanDP said...

Probably a gang skirmish.

Shorty said...

I lived on Segura way back in my younger years. Can't say I remember anything like that happening, but the next door neighbor boys used to come and serenade my sister with My Girl. :D

Mark said...

We should be more careful especially late at night.