Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wrong road

I know some of the roadways in San Antonio can be rough, but I don't think I've ever driven on one so bad as to make it indistinguishable from a railroad. Ballast and ties make for poor pavement.

The cold probably didn't have anything to do with this, but police don't have a clue why a woman drove her car down the train tracks, thinking she was on a street.

The women was driving down Broadway near Wetmore when she decided to turn onto the railroad tracks and then got stuck.

Police say she wasn't drunk.

(from KENS-5)

No word on whether she was high.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

You know, every time this week I've driven down Gibbs-Sprawl on my way home, I've thought of this post. I actually can see how a person could get confused...

If she was under the influence.

Albatross said...

Yeah, and we can't blame the car. There was no word of any houses or fences in danger.