Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Glue almost kills dog

Keep your pets away from the glue. They're curious, and it's apparently dangerous.

From KSAT:

SAN ANTONIO -- Amber Flores said she wants animal lovers -- and parents -- to be aware of her dog's nearly fatal encounter with a bottle of Gorilla Glue. ...

"I made the incision in the stomach. We actually tried to get it out of the stomach," said [Flores' veterinarian, Dr. Kristen] Rohde. "It was just like a big old, water-logged, soggy mass of rubber. It was like a rubber ball that had been in a swimming pool too long."

No comments: