Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Woman Catches Herself on Fire in Car"

The following is a public service announcement: Don't light up after gassing up.

From WOAI:

A woman caught herself on fire Wednesday night, after lighting a cigarette in her car.

Police say the woman had just finished putting gas in her car near FM 78 on the east side. She took off, lit a cigarette and then caught on fire. The woman lost control of her car and crashed into a bale of hay, which also caught on fire.

I hope she recovers from her burns.

No comments: