Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Two cars crash into house

More vehicle on domicile violence on the West Side. A car swerved to miss another car, hit a third in the driveway, and then ended up hitting the house.

From WOAI-TV:

Be careful out there.

UPDATE: I had embedded the video from WOAI in this post, but the video played by itself and kept looping. That annoyed me, so I just made the text above into a link to WOAI's media center. The script for the relevant video is below, with strategic spaces added to make it display as normal text.

< language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://woai.img.cdn.dayport.com/dayportcore/dpm/DayPortPlayers.js">< /script>< language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">DayPortPlayer.newPlayer({articleID:"562389",bannerAdConDefID:"5",videoAdObjectID:"4",videoAdConDefID:"2",playVideoAds:"true",autoPlay:"true",accPos:"CCTVI.VIDEO.LOCAL",accSite:"WOAI",rootCategory:"0",playerInstanceID:"27574A89-06D1-CD92-4444-22719C5099EC",domain:"video.woai.com"});< /script>

2 comments:

Dave said...

I've yet to have a car crash into my house, and dammit, I'm starting to feel a little left out.

My Verification Word: hhymmzem
No, I'm not a virgin.

Albatross said...

Is that word plural?