Monday, July 14, 2008

"Car Crashes Into House During Shooting"

OK, this one may not be the car's fault.

From KSAT-12:

SAN ANTONIO -- A car crashed into a home during a shooting Sunday afternoon on the city's east side.

Police said a Chevrolet Caprice was traveling west on Martin Luther King Drive at 4 p.m. when someone in another car came up behind it and opened fire.

The Chevrolet crashed into the side of a home at the intersection of Wheatley and MLK Drive, police said.

Only minor injuries were involved.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Excuses, excuses. If I was a car and I was being shot at, I would seek refuge in a comfortable location - like a house.

Clearly the car's fault.

Kels said...

LOL @ Dave! Seriously... is it just me or does the car crashing into a house thing happen more often than you would think??? I'm glad my bedroom isn't at the front of my house!