Have you ever lived in one so bad the city cuts off all services to you to force you out? That's what happened to some residents on the North Side.
From the Express-News:
Sounds like the landlord has a lot to answer for.
The city of San Antonio cut off the power Thursday to dozens of residents in a North Side apartment complex.
Officials said the One Eleven Dot Apartments, in the 100 block of Dot Drive, are unsafe and unlivable, but many residents said this is the first time they've heard of it.
Residents said if it wasn't the bugs, it was the rats, and if not the rats, it's the city saying the building was a death trap.
The apartments received 75 code violations in June alone. Many of the violations dealt with the condition of the homes themselves, including life-threatening gas leaks, carbon monoxide leaks and exposed wires.