Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chupacabra!

In small towns surrounding San Antonio!
Drake Gafford found one of the odd dead animals along Highway 181 South.

"I threw him in a sack on the bed of my pickup," he said.

Gafford described the animal as having "red eyes, big old fangs and claws coming out, just a sharp as they could be."

Both carcasses beg the question: Are they the vampire-like monsters with the worldwide following?

Gafford says he is convinced.

"Chupacabra all the way," he said.
(from KENS-5)



Do you, like Drake, believe?

Do you want to believe?

3 comments:

Sabra said...

I just love how these folks come across this stuff, and their first reaction is "Damn, let me take it home!"

Albatross said...

@AlanDP:
I believe you are correct, though it looks so cool the way they have it posed, there.

@Sabra:
Heh heh heh. I grew up with a few of those folks.

edtheroach said...

I wonder how it got completely twisted around. Looks like a horrifying death. Didn't they pretty much close the book on these creatures? A documentary about Chupacabra said a DNA test from a carcass came back as a cross between a grey mexican wolf and a coyote.