Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Over 50,000 visits

Strange in San Antonio has passed a milestone: there have been over 50,000 visits to this blog since I started it in March 2006!

Thank you all for reading and keeping up, and I hope to continue sharing odd things from the Alamo City for as long as it is fun and interesting. Thanks again, and if you have a favorite strange thing that you've seen in our fair town, please feel free to share it with the rest of us.

Here are the details for the 50,000th visit.

3 comments:

Keith Alan K said...

Wow! 50K is huge.
How do you guys do it?

Albatross said...

Who can resist weird things? :-D

Dave said...

I suspect one can increase readership by posting a story called: "Jennifer Broome's Boobs". I swear, I get at least one or two hits a day based upon that very search.

Of course, with Keith's blog being about photos... well you can just imagine the numbers!