San Antonio police arrested a man suspected in a robbery at a credit union who used a cab as his getaway car.(from KSAT-12)
Police said the robbery happened about 2:15 p.m. on Thursday at the San Antonio Federal Credit Union on Bandera Road.
Police found the cab and the driver said he just dropped the man off.
I wish this story had more details, like:
1. Did the guy get the cab first, rob the bank, then leave? Or did he call for the ride after the deed?
2. Did the cabbie not find it odd that his fare told him to drive to a bank, to wait there, and then to drive away quickly when he returned?
3. Did he pay his fare from the stolen loot? Did the money he paid with have dye on it?
4. Did he tip the cabbie?
5. Does the cabbie get to keep the tip?
6. Does he get to keep the fare?
I am genuinely curious.
Get back to us, KSAT. San Antonio wants to know.