Monday, November 23, 2009

"Family Returns Home With Wrong Cat"

Oops.
When Jaison Shae arrived home with his two cats after having them spayed and neutered at the Animal Defense League he noticed the cat he brought home wasn't his.

“She was running all over the house knocking pictures over she broke my toaster oven she knocked it off the counter," said Shae.

The female feline was accidentally switched at the Defense League. Don Specht, the Director of Operations, admits the mistake. "It was a mistake on our part," Specht said. "One of the attendants accidentally grabbed the wrong one and put it in the wrong cage."

(from KSAT-12)

Bonus strangeness: the name Jason spelled as "Jaison."

2 comments:

Dave said...

Wrong cat; strange. Jaison, not so. In fact, you may not realize this but my name, Dave, is actually pronounced Javier. I just use the Georgian spelling.

Albatross said...

Huh. Well color me learned. I did a quick Google search and found out that Jaison is not as uncommon as I thought. There even seems to be a Jaison that starred on one of them there popular reality shows.

Now Javier -- whoever heard of that name?