Friday, January 30, 2009

"Driver Killed In NW Side Crash"

Wow. He must have been going fast. Look at the way that car is wedged up there.



A man was killed Friday morning in a one-vehicle crash on the city's northwest side.

Police said the driver may have been speeding on a Loop 1604 access road near Interstate 10 West at around 1:30 a.m. when he lost control of his sport utility vehicle.

The SUV then went up a concrete embankment and got wedged underneath an I-10 overpass, police said.

The man died at the scene.
(from KSAT-12)

4 comments:

Dave said...

I think now they are saying he had a little assistance: A bullet to the head. Road Rage?

Unknown said...

No...there was no bullet to the head! You should make sure you have your information straight before you make such a bone-headed comment! He was a friend of mine!

Dave said...

Sorry for your loss. I may have confused stories but I thought for sure I heard a later report saying that the guy in the wreck was shot. Apparently not.

Anonymous said...

There was a report about a different man shot, this also happened on I-10, but I believe off of Fresno St.