Friday, March 28, 2008

"City Demands Stinky House Cleanup"

Oh, this is disgusting.

From WOAI:

San Antonio police went to arrest a wanted felon and stumbled across a major health hazard.

Police said the smell was almost unbearable as they approached the home on Hopeton on the Northwest Side.

Pictures show a house filled with feces from four large dogs and the man living inside.


That's right, the man was contributing his own piles of poop to go with the dogs' piles. Check out the slideshow for the full effect, and be glad it's not in Smell-O-Vision.

3 comments:

AlanDP said...

Unbelievable.

I have been in a few really bad houses, but nothing that bad.

Dave said...

Sweet. I guess saying, "You Gotta Be Shittin' Me" would be a "waste" since I already saw the pictures.

Reminds me of a house I worked on a while back... It was Crappy!

Kels said...

The only thing I have to say to this is: YUK! I've always wanted to use a "Mr. Yuk" face for something yucky...